THE ILM FOUNDATION
The ILM Foundation, as a catalyst, intends to provide a complimentary effective platform to the K-12 schools aspiring to provide value-inspired and virtue based world class modern education. The Ultimate Vision of TIF is to produce competent Muslims through an effective educational system.
The intent is to empower the net-work associates with full dignity in the true spirit of fairness and benevolence, to design, deliver, manage and continuously improve their respective systems, while maintaining their individual entities.
The strategy is to be based on interactive participation of all, as equals, for co-evolution of concepts as well as for their implementation.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide a platform for coordination among the Modern Islamic educational institutions.
- Design, Review and Development of Curricula and Syllabi with special focus on character building
- Teachers' Training : Personality grooming and professional development
- Parents' Awareness
- Implementation, Evaluation, Documentation and Positive reinforcement of the above
- Need analysis
- Meetings and consultation
- Workshops and seminars
- Training courses through outsourcing
- Ultimately in house training courses
- No influence on schools and all efforts will be with mutual consultation
- Interactive and consultation process for co-evolution